The 30-hour program meets all of the requirements to become an Approved Clinical Supervisor from the Center of Credentialing and Education. The training can also serve as a convenient way to achieve CEU’s.
The training includes:
- Instruction from five counselor educators with extensive clinical supervision experience.
- Counseling case demonstrations for supervision application
- Detailed instruction in multiple clinical supervision models
- Supervision techniques including:
- Thinking Aloud
- Interpersonal Process Recall
- Role Play
- 100% online
- Work at your own pace and when you have time
- Earn 30 CEU credits
- Learn through interactive activities, informative videos, reflective journal prompts, and links to external website resources
- Receive technical support through UNCG’s School of Education Help Desk
For more information and to see a sample of the course, visit our ACS Training website
Questions about our program? Submit a question here